During each client’s first meeting with their Account Manager they will go over all these details and set up a reoccurring meeting weekly, monthly, or quarterly. The proceeding meetings will follow a similar pattern and purpose each time.
The client’s reoccurring meeting with their AM will look something like this:
- Portal review
- How many times employees called in to support
- How long it took to get a tech on the phone
- How many projects were complete since the last meeting
- How has system performance looked since the last meeting
- Proactive approach of fixing known issues
- Example: 15 users looked to have slower vm performance. We’ve already saw it, found they were all watching “The Office” on Netflix and added this to the list of website you want employees blocked from using at work.
- Review of punch list from last meeting and the status of them
- Hearing customer on current punch list items and getting projects and orders started for each of those items.
These meetings are where our Account Managers really take the time to advise and offer suggestions based on current needs or problems. Whether providing you with a secure file sharing program, a cyber security training platform, or upgrading user devices to improve performance. The Account Manager really becomes an extension of your team as we proactively monitor and work to keep your environment working as efficiently as possible.