Disclaimer: Customer name has been changed to maintain confidentiality.
When ABC Law approached Avatara, they were a start-up with big dreams. They did not have a physical office and intended to grow their firm as a fully remote operation. Knowing they needed an IT infrastructure that would offer their attorneys full mobility while keeping their data secure, the CompleteCloud Platform was an undeniable solution.
- Establish a strong and well-documented security strategy.
- Enable seamless collaboration for their remote workforce.
- Avoid technology-related capital investments.
- Keep monthly expenses predictable and consolidated with one vendor.
- Minimize downtime due to technical issues.
- Avatara offers ABC Law a full managed security solution, along with compliance documentation to establish credibility and trust with clients.
- Every attorney has remote access to their CompleteCloud hosted desktop, soft phone, email archive, chat, secure file sharing, and audio/video conferencing.
- In addition to unlimited server space in our data center, the CompleteCloud Platform includes all hardware such as local firewalls, managed POE switches, Windows 10 thin clients, and phone handsets.
- Avatara delivers and supports ABC Law’s entire IT infrastructure in an all-Inclusive per user per month pricing model.
- The firm can reach Avatara’s US-based support team 24/7 via phone, chat, or text message in under 5 minutes (on average). Ava, our AI, also provides proactive support and anomaly monitoring to minimize technical issues.
Since migrating to the CompleteCloud Platform, ABC Law has grown to nearly 60 employees. They opened a physical office and utilized Avatara to set up the entire on-site infrastructure. Today, the firm continues to scale up within a hybrid work model thanks to Avatara’s unique approach to delivering IT.