*The Connect dashboard now has a panel for Ava Insights.
- Insights are constructed based off user-specific data and appear in a tooltip when hovering over Ava logo.
- Users can now update their phone number for Ava by clicking the phone number textbox in the panel. Numbers are validated and formatted before posted in the database.
- Notifies users of things like, “Users not having a phone number listed for Ava,” and, “User’s computer being on for X amount of time. Would you like me to schedule a restart?” and other similar notes. These are still a work in progress. Insights will get more advanced once we have more event data to analyze.
*There is now an option in Settings to keep the Dashboard ‘Always On Top’.
*Created a form for the ‘Schedule Restart’ functionality.
- Users select computer and Date/Time for restart; Ava does the rest.
- New phone number form is displayed when users click on the phone number text box.
- Fixed QR code image size for MFA
- Settings window no longer gets hidden/stuck behind other windows
- ‘No issues’ label is now inline with the ‘Major Issues Reported’ label
- Performance improvements retrieving user’s dashboard data (Implemented new ConnectChartData call)
- Web socket message types are now available inside Connect; we can now pass more than one type of message through the web socket
- Java Web Token functions for creating tokens and posting to database are available for future use
- Server for Collaborate changed to alphacollaborate.avataracloud.com
- Additional logging added throughout application
- New Certificate is being used since last release
- Connect now recognizes multiple logins and closes old sessions for users
- GraphQL calls/gqlbranch is in repo; not currently in use
- Additional API calls