Founded in 2005 in St. Louis, MO, Avatara is now a premier national cloud computing IT platform provider. The opportunity to get into a sales role at Avatara during this growth phase is not one to take lightly. Thanks to our established reputation as technology innovators, our sales team leverages our positioning in the marketplace as the most secure IT platform on the market that is conveniently offered at a simple monthly cost-per-user model. Our propriety artificial intelligence, Ava, gives our AI-enhanced platform an extra leg up. Plus, our leadership team is actively extending our lead in the industry. Avatara’s CEO, Rob McCormick, has a strong history of building and revitalizing companies, including one of today’s top 10 largest IPOs. With that sort of prowess fueling our growth, opportunity is endless.
You’re a natural born people-person, eager to launch a successful sales career. Goal crushing is a part of your daily routine and cold calling keeps you motivated. You’re excited by the technology space and confident in Avatara’s commitment to providing customers the opportunity to refresh their technology and increase security and mobility with no capital cost. As a team player, you’re just as open to taking advice as you are willing to give recommendations. You know that clear, effective communication is key to success. Whether you’re prospecting outbound leads or qualifying prospects, the end goal is the same: to help business leaders future-proof their companies and leverage technology as a competitive advantage. After all, their success is your success.
- Reports to VP of Sales.
- Identifying and set up phone call appointments through outbound telephone calls, and email marketing (average of 15 phone calls an hour/60-100 calls a day).
- Work prospects through Avatara’s sales process (pitch, assessment, proposal, close).
Compensation & Benefits
- Base Salary: $40,000 with commission
- 25% commission of 1st months contracted value (Example… Average deal size is 50 users at $200 = $2,500 in commission) for any opportunity (appointment) sales rep creates.
- After 25 appointments, Sales rep is eligible to start working the sales process and get another 25% commission of 1st months contracted value of deals closed that they work though the entire sales process
- Heath, Dental, and Vision, and Life insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid personal time off
- Employee incentive programs
- Relaxed office culture includes recreational room, beer on tap, dog-friendly environment, and casual dress code
- Avatara is a fast-growing company with lots of opportunity for advancement
- College Degree required
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm
- Applicant must be comfortable being on the phone all day