Avatara was founded to create a game-changing technology platform to solve the problems businesses were experiencing with their traditional IT infrastructure. Since the first delivery of the platform, thousands of users from businesses all over the country have experienced the Avatara advantage. Avatara’s unique approach to IT infrastructure frees businesses from the burden of IT and allows them to rethink how they pay for, manage, and support their IT infrastructure.
We have mountain bikers, motorcycle riders, runners, musicians, video game heroes, movie buffs, social butterflies, and so many other walks of life. We have family people, dog people, happy people…you will find a friend here!
- Record vendor invoices and reconcile accounts payable
- Post customer payments and resolve discrepancies
- Assist in monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting
- Assist in the preparation of customer invoices
- Other special projects on an as-needed basis
Skills & Requirements:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced skills in Excel
- Motivated and detail oriented with great multi-tasking abilities, likes to show initiative, and has dedication to their job
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Quickbooks experience preferred
Compensation: $45,000 to $50,000 annually
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- A culture that supports work/life balance
- Casual environment with recreational room and bar
- Free parking steps from the brand-new St. Louis City Soccer Club Stadium!
- Many opportunities to socialize with your co-workers
How to Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.