Regional Sales Manager
Avatara was founded in 2006 to create a game-changing solution to the problems businesses were experiencing with their traditional IT infrastructure. Since the first delivery of the system, thousands of business users all over the country have experienced the Avatara advantage. The founding partners recognized that businesses were drowning in an ever-increasing pool of outages and costs while struggling to advance their strategic business initiatives. The unique Avatara approach to IT infrastructure frees the business from the burden of IT and allows them to rethink how they pay for, manage, and support their IT infrastructure. Building on years of experience in high availability real-time systems, internet backbone networking, data center operation, and computer virtualization, the Avatara team combined advances in technology with proprietary knowledge to deliver an IT solution that with a completely different subscription-based business model.
Avatara’s Regional Sales Manager will work together with the Sales and Marketing Department to grow a book of business through the acquisition of new partners and clients to Avatara. The Regional Sales Manager will pursue IT and Technology firms throughout the country to resell Avatara’s CompleteCloud solution. As they develop intimate knowledge and expertise in the Avatara solution they will support Avatara’s partners through a well-defined sales process to gain new midsized business clients.
- Reports to VP of Sales
- Obtain new opportunities through cold calling, email marketing, and building partner network.
- Present CompleteCloud product suite to C-Level prospects. Lead defined sales process meetings to correctly project client needs and build out custom client proposal alongside Avatara partners.
- Conduct weekly market meetings with management to review pipeline and account statuses.
- Occasional travel for conferences and/or out of state sales processes.
- Responsible for generating $50,000 in new monthly reoccurring revenue every year
- Target Compensation
- 1st year = $50,500
- 2nd year = $83,000
- 3rd year = $100,000+
- Heath, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid personal time off
- Awesome work environment
- Casual and relaxed environment with recreational room and bar
- Avatara is a fast-growing company with lots of opportunity for advancement
- College Degree required
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm
- Applicant must be comfortable being on the phone all day
To apply send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.