Avatara was founded in 2006 to create a game-changing solution to the problems businesses were experiencing with their traditional IT infrastructure. Since the first delivery of the system, thousands of business users all over the country have experienced the Avatara advantage. The founding partners recognized that businesses were drowning in an ever-increasing pool of outages and costs while struggling to advance their strategic business initiatives. The unique Avatara approach to IT infrastructure frees the business from the burden of IT and allows them to rethink how they pay for, manage, and support their IT infrastructure. Building on years of experience in high availability real-time systems, internet backbone networking, data center operation, and computer virtualization, the Avatara team combined advances in technology with proprietary knowledge to deliver an IT solution that with a completely different subscription-based business model.
The Avatara Account Manager will work with our business partners around the country to maintain great relationships with our customers while working hand and hand with the operations team to fulfill the needs and expectations of the customers. Avatara prides itself on maintaining an extremely high customer retention rate which can be accredited to a great product, as well as maintaining a customer first philosophy and culture. The Avatara Account Manager is at the forefront of guiding our team towards meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Conduct reoccurring status meetings with customers.
- Document and communicate new projects through completion.
- Manage escalations internally.
- Manage the communication channel with customers and partners.
- Educate customers and partners on best use of our product and service, as well as policies and procedures.
- Assist in new product rollouts.
- Maintain necessary executive relationships through reoccurring meetings to ensure contract renewals.
- Participate as part of a migration project team.
- Occasional travel for migrations and/or customer visits
- Limited technical work
- College Degree required
- Valid Driver’s License
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm
To apply send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.