St. Louis, MO—February 2022—Avatara has announced five new financial assistance programs to help deserving organizations reach new heights through technology. Award recipients will receive discounts on Avatara’s CompleteCloud Platform migration and ongoing fees. Applications are now open for US-based companies that need smarter technology and fit into one of the following categories.
- Save the Earth Program supports both companies that implement sustainable business practices and those that offer products or services to help others minimize their environmental impact.
- Recovery & Resilience Program is for businesses that have fallen victim to a cyberattack in the past year.
- Veteran-owned Business Program helps US military service members and the businesses they lead.
- Minority-owned Business Program supports people of color and the organizations they lead.
- Nonprofit Program is open to all 501(c)(3) entities.
Over the past few years, the world learned that business continuity is fragile. In the face of a pandemic and increased cybersecurity threats, a company’s IT strategy must be proactive and adaptable. When normal operations are interrupted, technology is the answer to remaining secure and productive.
“Avatara has the technology to keep companies moving forward no matter the circumstance,” said Avatara President, Ben Scully. “Our goal with these programs is to help as many deserving businesses as possible take advantage of it. We believe that the right technology can transform a business and the communities it serves.”
Today, 63% of high-growth companies have adopted a hybrid remote work model. According to PwC’s 2022 Global Digital Trust Insights report, 69% of organizations predict a rise in cybersecurity spending this year. These trends show that businesses now require a secure and mobile IT infrastructure to stay competitive. By giving more companies access to the CompleteCloud Platform, Avatara aims to help drive growth, innovation, and prosperity across the country.
To apply for Avatara’s Mission-Driven Assistance Programs, please visit https://avataracloud.com/mission-driven-assistance/.