Max Mutrux has been Avatara’s Chief Technology Officer and “Mad Scientist” since 2006. Max took his 20 years of creating revolutionary technology at two different billion dollar companies and developed the initial CompleteCloud platform and every advancement since then.
He has also come up with:
- A new way to allow Computer Aided Design users (engineers, manufactures, architects, etc.) to utilize and benefit from cloud computing without any performance degradation; a product that wasn’t ever possible before in the market and an industry that now makes up roughly 35% of our client base.
From 2001-2006 Max lead Savvis Communications as Senior VP and Chief Scientist, overseeing all technical operations, and ensured a single corporate technical vision was realized and followed.
- Continued responsibilities formerly performed as Chief Scientist of Bridge Information Systems related to technical assets transferred to Savvis.
- Acted as liaison between Savvis and equipment vendors for issues beyond the capabilities of level I, II or III support.
- Developed and implemented cloud computing platform.
Before Savvis, Max was Senior Vice President and Chief Scientist of Bridge Information systems from 1992-2001.
Most notably accomplished:
- Developed and implemented worldwide IP network to deliver real time market data with high availability and low latency. This included Bridge’s LAN, WAN, Intranet and Extranet.
- Oversaw all projects to move Bridge from proprietary and legacy communications technology to TCP/IP and Internet standards.
- Created and chaired architecture committee to insure Bridge maintained a technical lead over competitors.
- Assisted in the technical aspects of mergers and acquisitions.
- Assisted acquired companies in adopting Bridge’s technical architecture for product delivery.
Max initially lead Bridge Information Systems’ software designs and development as a Vice President from 1985-1991.
During those 6 years he established:
- Client side real time market data servers, all versions starting with DOS, OS/2 and Windows.
- Graphical/RTOS built to support market data applications on client workstations.
- Software to automate options trading on the floor of the New York stock exchange.
- First direct competitor with Bloomberg
- Software to emulate Bridge built hardware on both PC and DEC VAX architecture.
In Max’s free time he enjoys home brewing, taking care of and riding his 12 horses, and traveling with his wife of 30+ years.