Ben Scully joined Avatara in 2013 to lead the sales, account management, and marketing for Avatara. Ben saw that CompleteCloud could be sold through a nationwide Channel Partner Program. Under Ben’s leadership he has enhanced the Avatara brand image, streamlined and improved the sales process, and increased customer retention.
Before Avatara, Ben co-founded Abstrakt Marketing Group in 2009. Abstrakt Marketing group is an award winning, nationwide, full service marketing and business development agency that has grown to over 300 employees in under 10 years.
While at Abstrakt:
- 2014 St. Louis Business Journal’s Top 40 under 40 award for the impact he had at Abstrakt and the St. Louis community.
- 2013 St. Louis Business Journal’s #1 Fastest Growing Company.
- 2013 St. Louis Post-Dispatch “Top Workplace 2013”.
- 2013 St. Louis Small Business Monthly “Best Marketing Firms in St. Louis”.
- 2012 Flyover 50 Awards #20 of 50 Fastest Growing Companies.
Ben began his professional career at Advanced Business Fulfillment, which was acquired by WebMD, later Emdeon in 2003. While Ben was at Emdeon he moved from Regional Sales Manager all the way to Senior Vice President of Payer Sales, and was member of the executive team that eventually took the company private with General Atlantic.
While at Emdeon:
- Oversaw a 40 person Sales and Account Management team.
- Never missed their $40-$50 million annual new business sales quota.
- Assisted in roll up of 2-3 acquisitions a year.
- Maintained Business Unit Revenue of $500 million.
Outside of Avatara, Ben has been married for 17 years and is a self-proclaimed “unpaid Uber driver” for his 3 children and their various sports and activities.
Experience the Cloud
Take a Leap Into CompleteCloud.
2329 Market Street
St. Louis, MO 63103