If you’ve landed on this blog post, there’s a good chance you’re evaluating your IT infrastructure or considering a new managed service provider. No matter what industry you’re in, choosing the right technology and support is becoming more and more essential to future-proofing your business. It’s not a decision to be taken lightly. So, where do you begin?
Scheduling a conversation with our team is, of course, the best way to find out if CompleteCloud is the best solution for your unique needs. But first, let’s see if any of the below signs resonate with you. If they do…you’re on the right track.
- You’ve outgrown your existing model. Perhaps you’re growing and your current solution doesn’t have the capacity to scale. Because CompleteCloud is delivered and supported in an all-inclusive per user per month pricing model, it’s built to scale with you and offer predictable economics along the way.
- You’ve recently experienced a virus or security issues. If you’re even slightly concerned about your company’s cybersecurity, we should talk. CompleteCloud is the most secure IT platform on the market thanks to our layered approach and decades of experience.
- You need to address compliance issues. The number one reason companies move to CompleteCloud is security and compliance. It’s no wonder why highly regulated industries such as aerospace/DFARS, healthcare, and financial services make up a large percentage of our client base.
- You’re missing a disaster recovery plan. Every business leader should be confident that their operations can continue no matter what kind of disaster may strike. Click here to learn more about what a disaster recovery plan should entail.
- You’re considering purchasing new hardware. In need of new PCs, additional storage, or a server replacement? With CompleteCloud, you never have to purchase hardware again. From computers to phones to server space, every piece of equipment you need is included in your monthly subscription.
- You’re looking for ways to increase employee productivity. CompleteCloud gives your entire organization the ability to work seamless from anywhere via Avatara Connect. In addition, the business analytics function provide managers with user productivity metrics, making monitoring output easier than ever.
- You’re lacking a seamless way to work remotely. If we learned anything in 2020, it’s that being prepared to work remotely at any given moment is crucial. Avatara Connect is the world’s first collaboration platform that is integrated into a connection broker. It’s the means by which your entire organization can stay 100% productive from anywhere, any time.
- You need better customer support. There’s nothing more frustrating (and costly) than technology downtime. That’s why CompleteCloud users have access to the US-based Avatara support team 24/7 via phone, text, or chat. Hold times are less than one minute on average, and our Artificial Intelligence provides automated proactive support and pre-support engagement diagnostics to keep things moving.
- Your programs are running slowly. With unlimited data storage, proactive AI support, and 24/7 access to our technicians…this is simply not a concern for CompleteCloud users.
- Your IT taking up more time and energy than it should. Bottom line, your IT should be a competitive advantage—not a headache.
To sum it up: CompleteCloud is a Smart Platform that was built for security and productivity conscious businesses and is delivered and supported in an all-inclusive per user per month pricing model, giving our customers a competitive advantage and peace of mind. Interested in a revolutionized approach to buying, accessing, and maintaining your IT environment? Let’s talk.